Silver medal “Rozober” from “Rozober”collection, 15,5 g
We present to you the last medal “Rozober” from the “Rozober” collection. The medal is made of 999/1000 silver of the highest quality, matt gloss with weight of 15,5 g, and a diameter of 32,5 mm.
The obverse of the medal depicts a little girl in a white embroidered shirt traditional for the Kazanlak folk costumes and a braid richly decorated with roses. The mood of the child is recreated – her slight shy smile and dreamy look express her hope and anticipation of life. The shiny surface of the silver, which gives added emphasis to the color image, is left as a background of the medal. The color print on the obverse further emphasizes the relief and makes the whole composition come to life on silver.
- The silver medal is a part of a unique collection dedicated to the Bulgarian rose;
- The motifs on the obverse and reverse are made according to an original art project;
- The portrait image is made in the artistic traditions of the Bulgarian portrait painting;
- Made of silver with the highest purity – Ag 999.9;
- The medal can be a great gift to keep the beautiful memory of Bulgaria, however, it would appeal to every connoisseur of Bulgarian folklore and traditions.
The medals from the “Rozober” collection uniquely combine the latest technologies and trends in coinage and the artistic value of fine arts to become objects of high aesthetic and collector’s value.
The medal is accompanied by a certificate of authenticity and is packed in a luxury leather storage box.
Certificate of quality and quantity
Protected from oxygen