Silver medal “Rozober” from “Rozober”collection, 155 g
We present to you the first medal “Rozober” from the “Rozober” collection. The medal is made of 999/1000 silver of the highest quality, matt gloss with weight of 155 g, and a diameter of 65 mm. A classic rose picking scene has been recreated. The obverse depicts a young girl surrounded by the lush beauty of flowering rose bushes. The girl is dressed in a traditional Bulgarian costume and holds a basket full of pink flowers. The color print on the obverse further emphasizes the relief and makes the whole composition come to life on silver.
- The silver medal is a part of a unique collection dedicated to the Bulgarian rose;
- The motifs on the obverse and reverse are made according to an original art project;
- The portrait image is made in the artistic traditions of the Bulgarian portrait painting;
- Made of silver with the highest purity – Ag 999.9;
- The medal can be a great gift to keep the beautiful memory of Bulgaria, however it would appeal to every connoisseur of Bulgarian folklore and traditions.
The medals from the “Rozober” collection uniquely combine the latest technologies and trends in coinage and the artistic value of fine arts to become objects of high aesthetic and collector’s value.
The medal is accompanied by a certificate of authenticity and a gift – a luxury wooden storage box.
Certificate of quality and quantity
Protected from oxygen